- WATERPROOF - DryTech™ socks are waterproof from the toe to just below the top of the cuff of the sock. Their waterproof abilities are similar to rain boot keeping your feet dry from the bottom up.
- BREATHABILITY - DryTech™ provides a reliable level of waterproof and breathable protection so your feet don’t overheat during athletic activities.
- ERGONOMIC FIT - DryTech™ is seamless and formed in the shape of 3-D foot not a flat plywood foot shape. This offers a better fit than regular socks.
- SECURE COMFORTABLE FIT - Reinforced heel construction for increased durability and comfortable extended wear
- DESIGNED TO GUARD AGAINST FRICTION AND REDUCE RISK OF BLISTERING - wear resistant knit material for heel, toe and footbed
- ESPECIALLY SUITABLE FOR SPORTS AND OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS - sports enthusiasts, outdoor enthusiasts, daily wear, cyclists, mountaineers, hikers, skiers, or simply anyone can be used by anyone who has wet feet.
Our socks are fully waterproof thanks to unique 3-layers structure:
- a wear resistant waterproof exterior
- a highly breathable and waterproof membrane
- a moisture wicking anti-bacteria lining
Now you don't have to choose between keeping your feet dry and breathability (we don't like sweaty feet either).
Outer layer : 74% waterproof nylon, 23% Lycra rubber, 3% spandex. Tough wear-resistant, excellent elasticity.
Middle layer: High-performance thin waterproof waterproof breathable film. 100% waterproof, highly breathable, moisture-permeable.
Inner layer : 64% coolmax, 3% Lycra, 33% spandex. High performance, anti bacteria, warm and comfortable.
- Hand washing is preferred, but machine wash is acceptable.
- Water temperature should not exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Hang to dry in a ventilated place.
- Warning: DO NOT tumble dry, iron, dry clean, or bleach these waterproof socks.